inlingua School of Languages Malta
inlingua Malta has been providing quality language training to people from all over the world since 1980. We are part of inlingua international, the largest association of privately-owned language schools in the world currently having 331 centres in 38 different countries.
We have created our own style of teaching, and supplement this with language learning resources developed at our academic department in Switzerland. This combination of inlingua books and innovative teaching techniques is known as “the inlingua method”.
- Located in Sliema; 9 Guzi Fava street, off Bisazza street, Sliema, SLM 1632.
- 44 air-conditioned classrooms
- DVD room
- Lecture room/interactive whiteboard
- Computer Lab
- Library/self-study centre
- Free wireless internet access throughout the building
- Student Common room
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Accredited by FELTOM
- Accredited by EFL monitoring board
- Authorised Cambridge Centre